I'm about a day and a half behind in my posting, lovelies. Look out for the latest installment of The Chronicles of No-nia later today! For now, here's the recap of last week's posts:
- Check out my tribute to the man who's been Beauty Addict's VP of Logistics (and my biggest fan) since day one.
- I soldier on in the quest for smooth legs in Week 3 of the Chronicles of No-nia.
- No time to tan? Check out these 7 ways to get bronzed legs without self-tanner.
- Mark's new fragrance smells like Ivory soap and has other "clean" scents beat on price.
- The orange lip is super hot for summer. Read up on 5 ways to wear it, from sheer gloss to classic lipstick.
- Visit the ghosts of the five most sorely missed products in my Beauty Graveyard.
- Would you wear these stick-on eyeshadows?
- L'Occitane launches a new suncare line, and it doesn't disappoint.
- Find out which lip gloss managed to last through 3 glasses of Prosecco and a loaf of French bread.
Self Tanner Review Series
This Week's New Collections