Can you tell I've been a little bit behind this week? No Weekend Reads, no Rewind, no new April mag covers or product news. The weekend totally got away from me, from spending the evening over wine and cheese with one of my best friends, to doing wedding prep with another, to spending a bunch of time with my mom eating lobster risotto and watching '60s dance movies like Hairspray and Shag.
It was a fab weekend. Now back to posting! Here's last week's Rewind, covering any posts you might have missed:
- Ski Bomb from Product Body will keep your skin happy and protected even in the worst of conditions.
- I'm addicted to this new degreasing hair refresher from Biolage.
- America's favorite twerp, Ryan Seacrest, asserts that smelling good makes youmore likeable.
- The new Venus Embrace navigates knees and ankles with ease.
- The votes are in! See which March magazine cover was your favorite by a landslide.
- The only thing this new hair product from Jonathan does for me is cause sticker shock.
- Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia has me jonesing for summer in the worst way.
- MAC releases an entire collection of blushes and a cadre of luminizing lip conditioners and highlighters.
- I invited you to share your shaving secrets, and dozens of you wrote in with your favorites. Which men's shave gel is preferred by many of you? Read the comments to find out!
- Cartoon Mariah graces the cover of Allure's April issue.