I'm off on vacation this week, my lovelies! I'll be spending the week in Stowe, VT and Montreal. I won't be able to respond to comments or emails, but regular posting will continue (THANK YOU Blogger for finally introducing a Scheduled Post feature!). Now, onto the recap of last week's posts:
- I've finally found a cheap, good-smelling, effective shaving cream that I actually like! Find out what it is.
- While face serums may not deliver immediate results, prevention is better than a cure, right? See which one's in my skincare rotation these days.
- Catch up on my adventures in hair removal with Week 6 of the Chronicles of No-nia.
- Pick up some pro tips on how to take a great driver's license photo.
- I have a major change of heart with this Suave bath product.
- Everyone's favorite press-on eyeshadows finally arrive at Sephora. What did we ever do before them? Heh.
- If you're a Cashmere Mist addict, you're in luck -- there are now four new ways to wear your favorite scent.
- Doogie Howser recommends Old Spice anti-perspirant. Check out NPH's hilarious commercial.
- My favorite SPF 15 lip gloss from Lancome resurfaces with new packaging. Still can't get it in the US, though.
- In other Europe-only news, read up on this new spray tanning booth that's worthy of its own Star Trek episode.
- MAC Copperplate is my everyday workhorse eyeshadow. What's yours?
- I'm loving the silver stenciled handles of these Kat Von D for Sephora brushes.
- Take a peek at Mariah Carey's August Elle cover shot. Then, when you've had your fill of Photoshop, check out the hilarious parody of "Touch My Body" by Jackie Beat.
This Week's New Collections