The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 7 - Beauty Addict

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 7

A few weeks ago I introduced you to the no!no!, the hair removal gadget that promises professional-grade results...over time. This is week 7 of an 8-week review and testing period.

This week's installment will be brief, considering that by the time you read this I'll be in Montreal, hopefully sitting outside and enjoying some delicious wine.

I will tell you this: unless I end up forgetting to pack it, the no!no! is coming on vacation with me. Last week I reported that I had slacked off in my efforts, but I've found a reserve of determination somewhere deep down in my impatient soul. I'm going to stick it out til the end!

I'm still annoyed about the whole "not permanent" revelation, but the no!no! and I are back on good terms...for now. It does seem that I don't have to shave as often when I use this little gadget, which is nice. There just isn't as much hair, and it seems to grow in slower. We'll see how it fares on vacay this week.

So while the no!no! and I are away, I thought I'd check in with all of you. You've read about my ups and downs with this little device for seven weeks now, so tell me:


See also:
The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 1
The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 2
The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 3
The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 4
The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 5
The Chronicles of No-nia: Week 6


Comments