Aaaahhh! Second week down and now I'm really feeling like I'm getting my groove back. Tomorrow I'm off to Hawaii (43 days since I last saw John...but who's counting?) and thanks to the magic of scheduled posts, you'll see three new ones tomorrow while I'm in the air. In the meantime, catch me on Twitter for more beauty tips and tomfoolery.
And in case you missed anything this week, here's a rundown of this week's posts:
- My beloved BECCA is now available on ShopNBC -- and select Duane Reade locations!
- An antiperspirant that lasts through swimming, diving and loooooong beach days
- Bath & Body Works launches two new scents...and announces plans to come to Honolulu. Yay!
- Get January Jones' Grecian-inspired 'do from the Mad Men premiere
- Curly hair guru--and cancer survivor--Ouidad shares post-chemo hair tips
- Get the secret to Audrina Patridge's awesome beachy-glam waves
- ...and then check out what I really look like when I'm at home testing makeup
- Why I am so obsessed with scrublets? Find out here.
- Get the scoop on three new limited-edition scents at Victoria's Secret.
- Newsworthy: New fragrances from Mary J. Blige and Lancome; L'Oreal on YouTube; more
- Five old-favorite fragrances that I rescued from the depths of my beauty closet
- And finally, don't miss this week's gigantor edition of Steals & Deals!