- Marilyn Monroe famously dyed her "betty" to match her blonde tresses. Would you do the same?
- In Week 2 of The Chronicles of No-nia, my patience with the no!no! already begins to wear thin, but I soldier on.
- LUSH releases a special gift set to mark the opening of its 100th store, in Las Vegas.
- Would you risk permanently darkening your eyes - or blindness - for longer lashes?
- I do penance for not having seen the SATC movie yet with these 5 cosmo-inspired beauty products.
- Which high-end product has the dubious honor of being the second-worst body scrub I've ever tried? The answer might surprise you.
- Learn how to avoid orange palms and correct self-tanner mistakes in the latest installment of the Art of the Tan series.
- Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain is like cherry Italian ice for grownups.
- A new scrub from Product Body eliminates beach feet, restores that "fresh from the pedicurist" feeling.
This Week's Entries in the 2008 Self Tanner Review Series
This Week's New Collections