Hope all my US readers had a great long weekend and did something fun for the 4th! I was just happy to get a few days off to unplug, relax, and sleep late. Now, on to the rewind!
- Hair in need of a little pick-me-up? Try CLEAN Shampoo Fresh Hair Fragrance.
- My frustrations with the no!no! reach fever pitch in Week 5 of the Chronicles of No-nia.
- A gradual tanner from Bath & Body Works, which may or may not have been reincarnated under a new name, disappoints sorely.
- Opinions are split on Angelina Jolie's July Vanity Fair cover. What do you think?
- Find out which new MAC product saved me from my pale self at the beach.
- Check out my top 10, and bottom 5, products of June 2008.
- Looking for a cheap thrill at the drugstore? Pick up Vaseline's Cocoa Butter Body Oil Gel.
- When it comes to home fragrance, you might as well call me Goldilocks. Find out which scented gadget gets my "just right" seal of approval.
- This Missoni Solid Perfume Charm Necklace is surprisingly cute!
This Week's New Collections